Register to cycle for a purpose!
Enter before the 28th February 2017 and stand a chance at winning a cruise for two!
If you are wanting to cycle for a charity in the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge consider doing it as Dream Rider for the Reach For A Dream Foundation.
For the past 28 years, the Reach For A Dream Foundation has fulfilled the dreams of children fighting life threatening illnesses. The Foundation believes in creating happy moments that will impact the lives of these children, leaving them, and their families, with special memories. For more information about the Foundation, please follow the below link:
As a Dream Rider, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Top quality Dream Rider cycling shirt.
- X2 Water bottles (the good kind).
- Appreciation function a week before the race. Drinks, food, collect your goodie bag and be a part of the annual team photo.
- Hospitality tent at the end of the road race with drinks, food and massage therapists.
- Top fundraisers become part of the Dream Catchers club and sponsor a dream of their choice for one of the RFAD children.
- Letter stating that you are an official Dream Rider which you can use to get sponsorship's.
By joining the team you commit to:
- Raising at least R1 800 in sponsorship's and donations (100% of which goes towards dreams and projects for children with life threatening illnesses)
- We request that the FULL amount be paid before the Appreciation Evening.
- Entering the 947 Cycle Challenge race and paying their registration fee in full - www.cyclechallenge.co.za
- Anyone can be part of the team (you do not have to be part of Nedbank).
- If registering as a Dream Rider after the Charity Bond has closed, you will need to register using your own seeded start time.
Due to numerous illegal debit orders we regrettably cannot publish our banking details on this website. Once you have registered as a Dream Rider we will then send out our details.